The Campbell Center is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide – through residential, vocational and educational programs – the opportunity for adults with developmental disabilities to participate in community life and attain their highest level of independence. The organization operates a vocational training center, supported employment, multi-cultural program, three licensed group homes and a community integration program for seniors.
The Campbell Center is seeking a Job Developer
GENERAL JOB STATEMENT: Under the general supervision of the Director of Employment/Economic Development Specialist the Job Developer serves as liaison with employers and clients by providing job preparation, job development, job placement to clients referred to the Campbell Center by the Regional Centers and Department of Rehabilitation.
COMPENSATION: Part time: range determined based on experience and education
REQUIREMENTS: Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Rehabilitation or a minimum of two years’ experience in sales (preferably in the field of rehabilitation/vocational employment development and/or related services).
A valid driver’s license, good driving record and vehicle required.
TO APPLY: Please e-mail a cover letter and resume, to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
No phone calls please.
The Campbell Center is searching for a Foundation Coordinator with a minimum of 5 years experience in Fund Development. Responsible for all aspects of development including fundraising, special events, corporate and individual giving and donor recognition. Must be extremely well organized. Able to multi-task and work with an Administrative Coordinator, staff and Governing Board. Must possess excellent oral and written skills. Knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications required. Experience with donor data base software (Exceed/Telosa) a big plus. Will design all fundraising materials, create and manage yearly fund development plan. The ideal candidate will be hard working, creative, detail oriented, flexible, and available for evening and weekend events.
The Campbell Center’s mission is to partner with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities empowering them to successfully gain independence and attain their desired outcomes through opportunity and choice.
The organization operates a work training center, supported employment, multi-cultural program for 100+ adults, three licensed group homes and a community integration program for seniors
- Reports to the CEO.
- Manages the agency’s development program including fundraisers, donor research, cultivation; personal solicitation implementation of a direct mail campaign.
- Develops, implements and manages a comprehensive fundraising plan and calendar that includes the annual fundraising plan, foundation and corporate gifts, special events and special projects.
- Solicits sponsorships and does promotion for all fundraising events.
- Creates fundraising materials and proposals.
- Cultivates new strategic partnerships.
- Provides regular reports to the CEO and Governing Board on development plans, performance and projections.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in major campaign, fundraising, marketing, sales or public relations experience.
- Demonstrated success in development and fundraising, including donor cultivation, corporate relations, fundraising events and direct mail experience.
- Strong understanding of marketing and business development principles and experience planning and implementing strategies to assist in building constituency base and awareness.
- Excellent planning, management, writing, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent team work and team building skills and experience.
- Well-organized, energetic, mature, creative and highly motivated professional with the ability to work with a diverse group of people including Board members, staff and volunteers.
- Working knowledge of the Glendale community a plus.
- Knowledge of donor software (Exceed/Telosa) is desirable.
- CFRE desirable, but not required
Hours: Full time
Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Salary: Commensurate on experience
Benefits: Medical, dental, life insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation, sick leave and personal days
Email cover letter and resume with salary history (required) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.